Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Sewing Blog Course!

I am super excited about a new course being taught by Beth Hunting (The Renegade Seamstress), and I can't wait to share it with you!

secret-ways-to-make-your-sewing-blog-a-success 
 
What a genius idea!  I have been waiting for a course like this since I began my blog.  If you haven't visited Beth's blog, you should head over there and see for yourself why I am so excited.  She is an outstanding seamstress who has been incredibly successful creating a beautiful blog and growing her blog audience.  
 
The course is called Secret Ways to Make Your Sewing Blog a Success.  I hope you'll join me on June 5 at 11 am (EST). Here's what you'll learn:
  • How to determine who you want to be in the blogging community
  • How to develop friendly alliances with those who can help you grow your blog
  • Ways to attract readers to your blog
  • Ways to manage your time
  • How to improve your photography
  • Ways to manage your time
  • How to develop your creative vision
  • About self promotion and networking
  • Ways to increase traffic to your blog
  • How to develop new career opportunities using your blog
  • Ways to make money from your blog
To register click here


1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with all your inclusions such great information that will be very useful, Thank you for sharing this great blog.
    Visit our website for blogging course in delhi.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!